The all you can eat tour, unlimited tacos, soft drinks & food are included + Mezcal tasting of wild agaves. As you walk among the iconic highlights of the city
Hiking The Nevado de Toluca
- 1 Day "La gloria"
- 2 Days + Hotel "La Gloria & Tolantongo" + Hotel (Private Room)
The NEVADO DE TOLUCA reaches a height of 4,680 meters above sea level.
The view from the valley of Toluca and the Ajusco to the mountains of Veracruz and Oaxaca will take your breath away.
However, its greatest treasure is discovered in the crater. The contrast produced by the stones of the enormous colossus with the greenish and crystalline blue waters of the lagoons of the Sun and the Moon is simply wonderful.
This panorama is even more surprising in the winter season when the El Águila and El Capitan peaks are covered with snow, as well as part of their coniferous corners.
In short, it is a landscape worthy of being painted by Bob Ross.
- Private transportation
- Hiking Sticks
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- All Fees and Taxes
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will meet at 6:00 am in front of the National Auditorium to escape the traffic of Mexico City, you can sleep a little longer until our first stop which will be breakfast.
We will arrive at the “Parque de los Venados”, where we will have breakfast, and then we will take a van to the foothills of the mountain to start our hike to the crater.
Mexican breakfast can be a little heavy but don’t worry, there will be vegan and vegetarian options.
Once we reach the crater, the first lagoon to appear will be the moon lagoon.
In the Lagoon of the Moon there are petroglyphs of representations of attire of feminine and masculine divinities, which were associated with the moon and pulque.
If your physical condition allows it, we will go to the Lagoon of the Sun, which is twice the size of the Lagoon of the Moon, and in the same way we can find pre-hispanic vestiges as well as some fish.
Here we will have some free time for you to explore the site for yourselves.
At approximately 2:00 pm we will head to Toluca, which is the closest city, besides being the capital of the State of Mexico, to taste the traditional torta de Chorizo.
It’s time to come back! At approximately 4:30 PM we will leave Toluca to arrive in Mexico City at approximately 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM.
- This tour is recommended for ages 12+
- Good physical condition is requires to complete the journey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience is operated by: The monkey experience.
- Send us a message if you are looking for a private experience.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers.
- If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.