The all you can eat tour, unlimited tacos, soft drinks & food are included + Mezcal tasting of wild agaves. As you walk among the iconic highlights of the city
- 1 Day "La gloria"
- 2 Days + Hotel "La Gloria & Tolantongo" + Hotel (Private Room)
Don’t you hate hot springs that smell like rotten eggs? We do too!
What would you think if there was a place with hot springs on the edge of a cliff with a breathtaking view for our eyes and no smell for our nose?
Such a place exists and is ready to be explored, we will go to “La Gloria” a place in front of Tolantongo known for the beautiful cliffs and its turquoise hot springs. We will avoid large crowds of tourists and be in closer contact with nature.
- Private transportation
- Cell phone water protector
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Entrance fees to “La Gloria”
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will meet at 6:00 am at “La Cerveceria del Barrio” which is in front of the Cibeles fountain to escape the traffic of Mexico City, you can sleep a little longer until our first stop which will be breakfast.
Ready for breakfast!
Mexican breakfast can be a little heavy but don’t worry, there will be vegan and vegetarian options.
We will divide the tour in two sections; the first one will be a hike to the canyon part with the springs, it will be a leisurely 30 minutes hiking where we will have free time to swim in a 3 meters high thermal water spring.
The second part will be free time for you to explore the thermal pools found throughout the park and waterfalls. Or simply relax in a pool of water to contemplate the view. We like the idea that you can have time to explore the area as you like without pressure.
It’s time to come back! At approximately 5:30 PM we will leave La Gloria to arrive in Mexico City at approximately 9 PM – 10:30 PM.
We will stop for a quick bite to eat on the way back.
- This is a tour suitable for all ages.
- You can reserve an extra day if you want to visit the Tolantongo caves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience is operated by: The monkey experience.
- Send us a message if you are looking for a private experience.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers.
- If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.